This course forms the introductory module to our studies of the Lake District poets. We will be investigating the general background to the three main poets, Wordsworth, Coleridge and Southey and choosing one poem from each in particular.
Skip available courses
Learn about the American President - how they get elected, their jobs and life as well as how American government works.
यह सामान्य ज्ञान कोर्स भारत में होने वाले सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं को ध्यान में रखकर बनाया गया है। इसमें भारत तथा विश्व के महत्वपूर्ण घटनाक्रम शामिल किये गये हैं।
This course is designed for candidates of Hindi medium who are appearing in Staff Selection
Commission examination conducted by Union Government of India. Course
duration is 90 days.
This course is designed for candidates appearing in Staff Selection Commission examination conducted by Union Government of India. Course duration is 90 days.
This course is designed to give knowledge about all aspects of Jharkhand. It helps in pursuing a career in Jharkhand. It is more popular among students appearing for competitive exams in Jharkhand, particularly for JPSC (Preliminary and Mains). The course aims at giving comprehensive knowledge of Jharkhand. Course duration is 90 days and medium of instruction is English. Scholars also help the students of Hindi medium to understand the chapters written in English.
After completing this course you will be able to plan an e-learning course together with exercises and elements of online teaching strategy, using a variety of tools and teaching methods selected specifically to meet your goals.
This course is meant to train teachers to impart online education. The course emphasizes on how to use technology for educating people. The course duration is 90 days. Course language is English but Hindi language support is also available.
Web journalism course is designed as a practical way of learning. A
student undergoing this course shall be given knowledge of all aspects
of web journalism including information technology and the management of
information on the web. Extra cost of registration of a domain name and
a hosting account is involved. A student seeking admission to this
course must be graduate. Course duration is 90 days. This course is for Hindi language students.
- Teacher: Dr. Gyan Pathak
Web journalism course is designed as a practical way of learning. A student undergoing this course shall be given knowledge of all aspects of web journalism including information technology and the management of information on the web. Extra cost of registration of a domain name and a hosting account is involved. A student seeking admission to this course must be graduate. Course duration is 90 days.
- Teacher: Dr. Gyan Pathak
All students must successfully complete this elearning module. It is important that you take eSafety seriously.
- Natural disasters: including floods, hurricanes, earthquakes and volcano eruptions that have immediate impacts on human health and secondary impacts causing further death and suffering from (for example) floods, landslides, fires, tsunamis.
- Environmental emergencies: including technological or industrial accidents, usually involving the production, use or transportation of hazardous material, and occur where these materials are produced, used or transported, and forest fires caused by humans.
- Complex emergencies: involving a break-down of authority, looting and attacks on strategic installations, including conflict situations and war.
- Pandemic emergencies: involving a sudden onset of contagious disease that affects health, disrupts services and businesses, brings economic and social costs.
Any disaster can interrupt essential services, such as health care, electricity, water, sewage/garbage removal, transportation and communications. The interruption can seriously affect the health, social and economic networks of local communities and countries. Disasters have a major and long-lasting impact on people long after the immediate effect has been mitigated. Poorly planned relief activities can have a significant negative impact not only on the disaster victims but also on donors and relief agencies. So it is important that physical therapists join established programmes rather than attempting individual efforts.
Local, regional, national and international organisations are all involved in mounting a humanitarian response to disasters. Each will have a prepared disaster management plan. These plans cover prevention, preparedness, relief and recovery.
This course is foundational. Once you get a good grasp of English, you will see two significant advantages:
- You will be in a much better position to master the original languages. It is very difficult to learn Hebrew and Greek if you don't know your own language's grammar.
- You will be equipped to analyze and critique your own writing. Articulating your ideas in written form is so important for all. Communicating by means of the written word and communicating by means of the spoken word are two skills that are very closely linked.
Discover India - its diverse landscapes, people and society, and its economy.
English Pronunciation Skill is best acquired by giving proper regard to the rules and becoming attentive to best usage. This course is especially designed for those who want to improve their pronunciation. Course duration is 30 days.
This test series is intended for enhancement in English language writing skills for those who are graduates.
Enrollment into this test series is valid for 90 days.
This course is designed for students desiring a basic knowledge of English Grammar. Enrollment into this course shall be valid for 90 days.
This course is designed for those who need to know more than basics of English Grammar. The whole system of the language is covered so that student can differentiate between a bad English and a good English.
Enrollment into this course shall be valid for 90 days.